Kallen and Suzaku scene.
- Pokemon: More about teamwork and love than my coaches and peers could teach me.
- Pokemon GSC/HGSS: Sometimes you have to infiltrate the "evil" to be able to understand how they work or how to stop them.
- Pokemon Snap: The basics of what makes a good photograph.
- Zelda, Majora's Mask: No matter how hard you try, you can't always fix everything.
- Zelda, Ocarina of Time: Friendships can span over years. A bond will always be there, no matter how far you drift away.
- Zelda, Skyward Sword: Don't judge people too fast. Sometimes they're just misunderstood.
- Zelda, Minish Cap: Even small things, such as actions, can do something huge.
- Animal Crossing: Sometimes you won't like your neighbors, but it's good to be nice to them anyway. Who knows, you may end up liking them.
- Rhythm Heaven: As a half-tone-deaf and rhythm-challenged white person, this has gotten me to understand rhythm more than any vocal class.
- Professor Layton: Actually helped me to get a 30 on my first ACT. Knowing how to puzzle-solve is the key to undestanding how to answer questions logically.
- Okami: Enough to teach a class on Shinto/Ancient Japanese Mythology
- Yume Nikki: Sometimes the world inside your mind is more terrifying than the world outside your door.
- Earthbound: True friendship can overpower everything.
- Mother 3: Sometimes the ones closest to you can turn out to be your enemies.
- Harvest Moon: Giving presents is one of the best ways to express yourself, especially when you have troubles with speaking how you feel.
- Hetalia: More trivia about random countries than I'll ever need.
- Inuyasha: Just because someone looks or acts the same as someone you used to know...that doesn't make them the same person.
- Yu-Gi-Oh: Believing in yourself is the first step to winning.
- Sailor Moon: Even the most awkward person can be a hero.
- Chobits: Love can come from anywhere or anyone.
- Gurren Lagann: Sulking over the death of a loved one is not what they want. Get on with your life, and make them proud.
- Fruits Basket: Love can overcome anything.
- Haruhi Suzumiya: There's nothing wrong with being "strange". Just find others to be strange with.
- Digimon: We all struggle with something. Sometimes it takes us a while to learn what we need to work on, and that's why there are so many trails in our lives.
- Mushi-Shi: There is beauty in everything, and sometimes "evil things" are just misunderstood.
- Ouran High School Host Club: Gender isn't really something important. You are what you are, and you like what you like.
- Persona: Your destiny is never unchangeable, nothing is ever inevitable, and your friendships mean more than you know.
- Naruto: Even your closest friend can betray you.
EVERYONE IS GETTING MARRIED NOW
All aboard the married train.
HAPPY MARRIAGE TO YOUR FACE!
LUCKIEST BOY ALIVE.
slap, punch, big difference. *shot*
Sorry, couldn’t resist..
OH MY GOD^^^
Madao is double-married. Canon. :3
wat. slaps totally count too. >.>
BOOM triple married
ill just join in andddd…